Wednesday, May 2, 2012

dream box

wake up in the morning
make the bed
paint the face
a mask, that hides the truth
"i's got a feeling"
self-loathing
"it's disturbing"
boiling at the brim
and "i cant see well"
i is about to start
crying
about cornered shadows where
Someone whispers "If you'd like help...call"
speak up
"i cant hear you"
I'm lost in the sea
Im lost in the dream
I'm lost within me.
i hides.
pinned to the wall
i's not going anywhere
for awhile

a thought:
I cant kill myself because there is no one to take my stuff. If I do, I would leave a well-kept room where the garbage bag in the corner holds some of my recent secrets. The others, have been lost in previous days, weeks, months, years garbage pickups.
I am pathetic.
I sit and look at all I have.
not much.

i hides.
pinned to the wall
under the covers
i wont be going anywhere for a while.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment