Friday, December 31, 2010

"In my dreams, I was. I was drifting away.  Away from what? Here. And, all that I am, and all that I have. See, it's No Thing. No Thing at all.  An... Idea. ... with Standards too tall.. .and when I reach up.. .. I graze. 
Rock.
andthenirockedbackandforthjustlikeababy.shallwerockbackandforthjustlikeababy?yescanwerockbackandforthjustlikeababy.justlikeababyjustlikeababy. 
Just Like A Baby.

I've lost the urge t(o)o
defend, mend 
this bread
must be eaten
the dogs are hungry and if we do not
they will
and One
can not  live with that

regret

danced away love danced away hope danced away..." 

Wake up   (snapping of fingers. a man sits. in a chair. wooden arm rests, legs.  green vinyl.)
How did I let This get so far? Am I just a pawn? For You I faded  int(w)o the back on the promise that I just  might make it. And when the answer Was no, I was forced to do this. And then you say, don't you trust me? No, no I don't.   But Who is One, Who is I, Who is You, Who is Me, Who is. Who is


We 
are all fucked, fucking and falling for
same sad songs
real eyes peering, kneading, molding a heart int(w)o
a perfect plaything
knot-being.


and those tears
mask
irresponsibility
a funny game
the femme fatale plays

but then she smiles


when You're angry, and her grin 
is the barring of  goddamned teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment